Full / Part Time:
- Knowledge and experience in web application development using either JAVA or PHP.
- Knowledge and experience on web layout using HTML, CSS and navigation.
- Knowledge and experience on either mySQL, Oracle, Access and/or Foxpro.
- Basic Knowledge on OOP.
- Basic Knowledge on AJAX.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux server is an advantage.
- Web Server administration knowledge is preferred.
- any experience using web development framework will be a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO will be a plus.
The successful candidate should have a strong work ethic, motivated and the ability to manage your time and work. You will be required to give assistance and support to end users in house. You will also need to demonstrate you have excellent problem solving skill.
- 5 day work week
- 14 months pay
- Health and medical benefits plan
Please send full resume, with recent photo, expected salary, contact telephone and availability to:
Online Manager, Directel Macau Ltd., Alm. Dr. Carlos d’Assumpcao 411-417, Edf. Dynasty Plaza, 21/O, Macau or email to [email protected].